Hi loves, if you follow me on Instagram (di.anajune) you noticed that I recently traveled to Munich. It was a short and exciting trip. This time I had to fly without Dennis, so I was quite worried not to have my manager/photographer with me. It was a hustle to find someone who can take a good picture, but in the end an old friend of mine saved me and took some lovely shots.
So the brand Otterbox invited me and other bloggers to their event in Munich. If you don’t know them, they create cases e.g. for your phone. At the event we had the chance to monogram our cases, so I was able to monogram some for me and my friends/family. In Germany you will find the cases here.
By the way my friend Charlotte took me to this amazing Burger Place called Ruff’s Burger. It was too good to be true. I haven’t found a burger place like that in Hamburg yet, so if you know an amazing Burger place, please tell me. 🙂
All in all, Munich is amazing. I love how photogenic and pretty the streets are. It is a very sweet and idyllic city. I have been in Munich once before, but it was smaller in my head. Thanks to my friend for guiding me through this lovely city.
Here are some places you should check out when you visit Munich:
- As I said, Ruff’s Burger Place is a must if you like amazing Burgers.
- LAX Eatery: if you like Instagrammable Food, which is also very tasty, you should definitely check this place. Everything is made with love and you can find vegan dishes there.
- Deli Kitchen: this is the food palace for vegetarian/vegan cuisine. I love how they experiment with different ingredients and create amazing dishes, e.g. Sweet Potatoes with Peanuts, Ginger and Basmati rice.
- Hungriges Herz: this is a sweet place to have coffee. They have nice Pizzas and also a cool Acai Bowl you should try. The only negative point I had to experience is their toilettes. They are very dirty, I don’t want to get into detail, but hopefully you don’t need to pee when you are there. 😀
- Ooh Baby I Like it Raw: Imagine your grandma would cook like a hipster queen. Ok, got the picture? Here you can find the creations. Second vegan/vegetarian place to visit in Munich. Homemade cuisine flair. Here I can go after my avocado addiction.
- Stereo Cafe: This place is a little more pricier then the other places, but a must when you are in Munich. They have dishes like Quinoa with Melon, Prawns in an orange-rum-sauce and coriander. Is it amazing or what?
Have a lovely week and an amazing weekend. See you on Sunday. :*